Friday, July 17, 2015

H54F #2


Welcome back to another H54F!!

Again, thank you so much to Tif at Bright on a Budget, Caitlin at Coffee With Caitlin, Della at Della Devoted and Katie at Cup of Tea for hosting!! It was awesome last week to discover some new blogs so I'm really looking forward to this week!


So, lets jump right in :) 

1. We're not going on our honeymoon until December (Disney & a cruise to the Bahamas). But of course I'm planning my outfits (and headband ears) way ahead of time! My heart almost stopped when I found Pretty Little MonogramsSailBows !!!!!!!

I will ABSOLUTELY be wearing this our first day in Magic Kingdom!!

Minnie ears & matching monograms!! What more could a girl want?!


2. Speaking of honeymoon and wedding things - I started a Wedding Wednesday series! Check out more info and our love story here!

3. This past weekend we celebrated my mom's birthday. We spent the day hanging out by the river and in the evening we went out to dinner. I got the best frozen drink I've ever had! I'm normally a "beer girl" but we were sitting outside and I just felt like sipping on something fruity. I told our server a few things that I enjoyed and she recommended a "Miami Vice" -  strawberry daiquiri mixed with pina coolata! Sooo yummy! I may even try to make one for myself at home! 

Miami Vice - the perfect summer drink!
 

4. I chopped of a decent bit of my hair Wednesday night! Pictures to come in a post next week!!

5. One of my very best friends is expecting a baby in the beginning of November. This Sunday is her gender reveal party and I couldn't be more excited!!! We're supposed to wear whichever color we think the gender will be - I'm pretty sure I'm wearing both pink & blue because I can't decide (is that cheating?!)! I just can't wait to love up on their baby!

I've been working on these chalk boards for the occasion this week ...


That's all for now! I hope you've enjoyed reading and I thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to add me on instagram!


Love Always,
Lis

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday, Lis! Hooray for your upcoming Disney honeymoon!! My hubby and I honeymooned there and have been Disney addicts ever since (which you may have noticed if you've peeked around my blog much - lol ;)) Our next trip is in October. I look forward to sharing trip reports this fall and hopefully adding to your WDW excitement just before you head out to the magic! :D A fruity drink sounds like a perfect way to celebrate a birthday! Hope your mom's Special Day was wonderful!! I love your bestie's idea of having everyone dress in the color they think the gender is ...and that you're wearing BOTH because you can't decide! LOL. :D Have fun celebrating that sweet occasion this weekend! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete